Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Starting Out

Well I have finally done it!  I started my own blog.  People told me that my life really is interesting enough to tell to the world wide web.  After thinking about it I thought it would be nice to have a place to throw out my thoughts, funny stories from school and a way to keep track of the blessings in my life.  Read the About Me on the sidebar to know a little bit more.

I know this is short but here are some things on my mind and something to look forward to: living debt free, peanut butter, the struggle with JOY and what pretty things mean to me.

4 comments:

PlainJane said...

Do I get a reward for being the first follower?

Kelly said...

Yay! Can't wait! Going to add it to my reader now! Woo hoo!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

You're added to my reader too! Go Megan!! :)

Blessed Little Curl said...

Wahoo! Going to add you to my Reader too... right now! :)

Post a Comment