Saturday, April 2, 2011

This boy...

just melts my heart!  
Sawyer and I got to spend the morning at the zoo together on Wednesday while his mommy and daddy were at the doctor learning if he was going to be a big brother to a sister or a brother.  (He's going to have a sister!)  I am in love with my nephew and cannot wait to have a niece to love on as well.  Notice Sawyer's hat?  He cannot go anywhere without it.  You get in the car and he starts saying "haa, haa" and touching his head.  I think our pictures from the zoo are much better with his cute hat!



 As you can see, I am very excited about feeding the giraffe and Sawyer not so much.




We saw lions, tigers, giraffes and penguins!  Sawyer would make the sound for the lions and tigers and even threw in an elephant for good measure.  (I wish we had elephants!)

 Did I mention that this wonderful lady tagged along with us?  I love this girl!

 Sawyer was a little unsure about feeding the goats.

 He warmed up to the idea but threw the food at them.  He didn't wait for them to lick it up.

 Can you see the wallaby baby sticking its head out of the pouch?

It was a fun day full of laughs and the exciting news of a baby girl!  I am glad to be auntie to my Sawyer!


0 comments:

Post a Comment