Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Has it really been 6 weeks since I have blogged?!  Now, I know that all my readers (I think there are 3 of you) have been eagerly checking everyday for an update, and I finally have one for you.  Between teaching, grading papers, church stuff, more grading, 3 family birthdays in October and starting to run again I have stayed busy!  Here are some pictures of other things that have been keeping me busy too. 

These 2 cuties have been keeping me pretty entertained on the weekends:


Our family has had the blessing of moving my grandma this fall from a care center in Burley to here in Boise.  After she moved in, we celebrated my mom's birthday with an all girl dinner at the care center.


Halloween rolled around and I carved my first pumpkin in a very long time. 
 Can you tell it's an owl?  
I had some issues and now tell a story of an owl who was attacked and lost an eye and ear.

My pumpkin was in good company!

Did I mention these 2 already?




 I have also been coaching girls basketball at my school.  I love these girls and we have had a great season!  It ended last night when we lost our tournament game but the girls and I will be partying this week instead!  They played hard in every game and learned so much this season!



That sums up my fall so far!  As November rolls on, I have been thinking through the big and small things in life that I am so grateful for.  Salvation, family, friends, coffee, peanut butter and so much more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Howcome all Pam's grandkids look just like her? :) She's almost as cute as her grandbabies. Those little kids are darling!!

Glad things are busy and you are doing well.

xoxo SH

Kelly said...

Earlier today when I was looking through my friends blogs page in iGoogle I was thinking that it's been awhile since you've posted! And now you have! Yay! :)
(I don't suppose that you were my anonymous commenter were you?)

Sandy said...

I actually have been checking for an update every day! I have all of the blogs I like to read in a folder and I go down the list most days to see who has an update. Since most people don't update every day, this goes rather quickly! I'm glad you have been busy and thanks for the update :)

Pam said...

Can't wait for some Thanksgiving pics!!

Post a Comment