Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Day Trip to Lagoon

A day trip you ask?  Yep, that's right!  I have a crazy friend who is an amazing mom that came up with the idea of leaving for Lagoon in Utah at 6am and leaving there at 9pm.  For those of you who don't know, it is about a 4.5 hour drive both ways.  So if you do the math, we got back at about 2:30am by the time we actually got on the freeway.  When Rebekah came up with this idea, I knew I was just as crazy to say yes for coming along.  We invited 2 of the Dunkin kids and that mom is just crazy enough to say yes also!  So with 5 kids and 2 crazy ladies we set off!

The lady with the crazy idea!
The road ahead
Just a few of the rides...




Not only was this a fun day but one of the last "playdates" that the Ella and Kelsey and Josiah and Alex could spend together.


Knowing how much these kids are going to miss each other makes me cry!  Reb and I also had a great time with Vani!  We took turns riding the rides with her and she also did some hanging out with Ella and Kelsey.
 LOVE this picture!

 The Screamer ride I went on with Vani

Feeling pukey after The Screamer with Vani




Rebekah created a day that these kids will remember forever!  I am glad I got to be apart of it.  If I ever become a mom, I hope I am willing to do these type of crazy things to give my kids lasting memories.



1 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha ha! As soon as I read the title I did think "Lagoon in a day?!?"
It looks like it was lots of fun though! I haven't been to Lagoon in a very long time. Maybe the boys are old enough to go...

Post a Comment