Monday, June 6, 2011

June in Pictures Part 2

Here are three more days of pictures!
June 4:  Clouds
 I didn't take this picture on June 4 because it was our first sunny day in a long time!
I took the picture today instead.  Is that cheating?

June 5:  Breakfast Today
Egg white on an english muffin with some fresh spinach.  Yum!
This is a weekend breakfast special - not an everyday thing.

June 6:  Books
These are my recent, current and soon to be read books.
Harry Potter is my current read because the movie will be coming out soon!  I always do a re-read of the book before the movie comes out.  After that, I will be diving in to Brain Rules.  It may make me a better teacher!  The other 2 books have been read and are okay, I wouldn't make a recommendation for them.

Well, there is June in Pictures so far.  Continue to stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment