Friday, June 17, 2011

June in Pictures Part 5

At this point, I cannot believe we are half way through June!  I was busy this week working at a day camp as well as working at The Willey, playing softball and watching my girls, so the week went fast.  I am excited to share these next few days with you!

June 13:  Reminds You of Childhood
Super Nintendo with Super Mario Kart!
I have so many great memories of playing video games with my brothers and dad.  I would watch my older brother conquer Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo and I would always crush my dad in a Dr. Mario challenge. Then my generation's version came out in the form of Super Nintendo.  My younger brother and I would play all sorts of games although Mario Kart and a soccer game were the preferred games.  I probably wouldn't have been into video games as much as I was if I didn't have brothers who loved playing them.  There were fights and frustrations over losing but it was also tons of good ol' fun!

June 14:  Someone You Love
How can anyone not love that smile?
Ella Susan is a very special girl to me and I love her more than words can say.  She is silly, kind, pays attention to details and is sensitive to those around her (animals included!)  I have had a bond with this girl since playing a "game" with her while she was still in her mommy's tummy.  She is my sweet Ella Sue and I love her!

June 15:  Action
Gotta love my Franks!
I was just going to take a picture of the kids, but Dan got really into it.  It took a couple of shots to have all 5 moving.  This one is a keeper though!

June 16:  Jelly Jar
The first rose of the season placed in a jelly jar with some sun.

Whew!  This was a lot to share, but I was so excited to get this part posted!  It also feels good to be caught up.  Stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment