Looking through this list there are a few "camera" things that I don't even know how to do! Good thing I have time to practice and look it up. I might post the pictures daily (if I get bored enough) or I will catch you up in one post. Here is the month so far:
June 1: Self-Portrait
I had to have a special someone in the picture with me!
June 2: Favorite Shoes
Here's a new pair of shoes that I love, but guess what? I have 2 favorite pairs!!!
Aren't those adorable? Got 'em from Target
June 3: Hands
These are 8 hands from some of the best kids I know!
It was taken at one of the last MacFranDun outings.
I was technically going to be caught up with June by posting this last night BUT blogger was not working well with me, so I am posting this a day later. Stay tuned for more pictures!


0 comments:
Post a Comment