Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June in Pictures Part 3

My first week of summer started out slow, to the point where I was already saying "I'm bored!" on Monday!  Then the week got busy and I had little time for blogging.  It's funny how things can turn around like that.  So now it is time to play catch up.

June 7:  High Angle

Can you tell where this was taken?

June 8:  Sunset

Sunset at Borah Park, wonderful!

June 9:  Fresh Fruit

Ironically, this isn't even my fruit basket.  BUT...
Everyone should know what good fresh fruit looks like, and trust me, I like to eat it!

June 10:  Animal
Awww, isn't he cute?  NO!  This little guy has been ruining my backyard!
When I triumph in my little "summer project" I will post more about him.

Well, I have more pictures to post, but this has taken me 2 days due to internet/picture issues so I am calling it quits for now.  In the meantime, I am off to take more pictures and learn what bokeh is.  Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Post a Comment