Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Berry Cute Baby Shower

Over a month ago (yes, that is how far behind I am) I had the opportunity to help host a baby shower for my dear friend Jessica.  Jessica is having a precious girl this month and she will be named Everlee.  How adorable is that?!  When it comes to the shower, I would like to stress that I helped.  The creative genius behind the event was my friend Andrea.  Little did she know that not only was she putting together a beautiful shower but teaching this girl some crafty techniques.  Time for pictures!

The beautiful mama!

 Even the food was color coordinated!

Some of the decor:






The shower was filled with people from church who love Jessica and her new little one dearly.  That's what I call a success!  I even managed to be stay coherent since the previous day was the infamous trip to Lagoon!

I am so glad to have Jessica in my life and I can't wait to play auntie with Everlee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment